Thank you to everyone who attended, supported and sponsored our conference on the 3rd of March. It was a great day with speakers from ranging from top University Professors to personal testimonials of what it is like to live with deafness and dementia, and all that they entail. We attracted a fantastic bunch of delegates, local and from all over the UK, who were a pleasure to network with and really added to the day with comments and questions.
A few snippets from feedback from the day..
- Over 60% of you said that you attended the conference for personal growth and development, and that the content was the main attraction for attending.
- 98% said they would recommend this conference to others
- Overall satisfaction for content of the conference- 67% Excellent
- Overall satisfaction for registration process- 73% excellent
- Overall satisfaction for the venue- 61% excellent
- Overall satisfaction for the food and beverage- 82% excellent
“Hopefully the first event of many events of this nature. Best wishes with the research and look forward to hearing about its progress and outcomes”
“Very informative and interesting. An enjoyable day, thank you”
“Great event- especially hearing peoples personal stories and experiences”
We also thank delegates for their constructive criticism such as requests for larger print on name badges, all these things we will take into account for future events!
Here are a few photos from the day: